The #DailyTapestry Challenge is to lift your spirits and stay creative and connected during Coronavirus Shelter-in-Place!
It’s also a way for us to mark this moment in history and create a digital tapestry of thoughts.
The Dublin Arts Collective (DAC) #DailyTapestry Challenge provides daily creative prompts. Participants complete a shareable piece of content in any format – a song, painting, drawing, sculpture, poem, collage, haiku etc. – it’s your choice. Submissions must include a name/ pseudonym and a City of origin
Anyone can participate and it’s FREE
The challenge will launch on Friday, May 1st, and run through 5pm on Sunday, May 31st. Choose the days you want to participate with the prompts that catch your interest.
At 5 pm each day during May a social media post will announce the Creative Prompt for the next day. Interpret the prompt as you wish and submit your work anytime during the month of May.
How it works:
Choose one of three options and start creating!
- Create an Instagram / Twitter post tagging @DACArtsOrg Hashtag #DailyTapestry
- Create a Facebook post tagging the Dublin Arts Collective that includes your picture and/or comment stating you’ve participated in the “Daily Tapestry” Challenge. Hashtag #DailyTapestry.
- Email us your name and a photo of your creation to the Dublin Arts Collective email: firstname.lastname@example.org Submission grants permission for use of the content on our social media channels and website.
Follow Dublin Arts Collective:
Sign-up for #DailyTapestry prompts via Email
Dublin Arts Collective will never share your information with other parties.
We hope to add some light-hearted and playful fun to life during lockdown!
About this challenge
This challenge is initiated by the Dublin Arts Collective in partnership with other Tri-Valley Arts Organizations including the Pleasanton Arts League, the Livermore Arts Association and the Alliance for the Visual Arts.
What will happen to these images?
During lockdown, selected pieces will be shared online on the Dublin Arts Collective (DAC) website but we aim to have a physical exhibition of all the work once shelter-in-place is over. We will not sell or share your details with anyone.
Questions? Email Sawsan Wolski @ email@example.com
Thank you and have fun!
Donate to the Tri-Valley Nonprofit Fund!
Donate to the Tri-Valley Nonprofit Fund supporting six Tri-Valley safety-net service providers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Axis Community Health
- CityServe of the Tri-Valley
- Open Heart Kitchen
- Senior Support Services of the Tri-Valley,
- Spectrum Community Health (Meals for Wheels)
- Tri-Valley Haven
They need our help! If you choose to make a donation please use the hashtag #tvnf and challenge a friend or family member to donate as well. No amount is too small!