1. Collection of Information:
We may collect the following information from you:
– Name and contact information (such as email address or phone number) when you register for events, workshops, or join our mailing list.
– Demographic information, such as your preferences and interests, to better understand your needs and provide you with a more personalized experience.
– Any artwork submissions or information shared voluntarily by you for exhibition or promotional purposes.
2. Use of Information:
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
– To understand your needs and provide you with personalized art-related experiences.
– To improve our products and services based on your feedback.
– To periodically send promotional emails about new events, exhibitions, or other art-related information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided.
– To contact you for market research purposes, if you have provided your contact information and have consented to be contacted.
3. Information Security:
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
4. Information Sharing:
We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your information to send you promotional offers from carefully selected third parties that align with your art-related interests.
5. Control over Your Information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by doing the following:
– Opting out of receiving promotional emails by using the unsubscribe link provided in our emails.
– Informing us in writing if you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that while we take necessary measures to protect your information, no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.