challenge to lift our spirits and spur creativity during coronavirus Shelter-In-Place
#GivingTuesday Challenge:Tuesday, May 5th, 2020
#GivingTuesday May 5th Daily Tapestry Script
- Hi, I am Kathy Young, President of the Tri-Valley Non-Profit Alliance.
- The prompt for today’s #DailyTapestry Challenge is:
- What money can’t buy
- Create an artwork, draw a picture, send a photo, or video and tag it #DailyTapestry
- We are encouraging donations to the Tri-Valley NonProfit Fund!
Raising Awareness of the Tri-Valley Nonprofit Fund! We are using this challenge as an opportunity to encourage the community to donate to the Tri-Valley Nonprofit Fund supporting six Tri-Valley safety-net service providers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic i.e.
1. Axis Community Health,
2. CityServe of the Tri-Valley,
3. Open Heart Kitchen,
4. Senior Support Services of the Tri-Valley,
5. Spectrum Community Health (Meals for Wheels) and
6. Tri-Valley Haven.
They need our help! If you choose to make a donation please use the hashtag #tvnf and challenge a friend or family member to donate as well. No amount is too small!
Post your art or thoughts on #DailyTapestry #GivingTuesday #tvnf
Sign-up for #DailyTapestry prompts via Email
Dublin Arts Collective will never share your information with other parties.